The adventures of a homeschooling family

Howard and Rachel
Annie, Emma, Sarah, Laura and Adam

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Is it really time?

Annie left for Girl's Camp today.  It is so weird that she is old enough to go.  I hope she is having fun.  I remember Girl's Camp as being one of the most fun and silliest times of the year.  I loved it and I hope she does too.  I also hope she is warm enough at night.  And doesn't lose her flashlight, or get an upset stomach, or anything of a similar nature.

5 comments:

Helen & Bill said...

Don't worry, she'll have a great time!

Diamond said...

She packed charcoal pills, right? Then she'll be just fine. I always think fondly of camp. Crazy that you are now sending your little one off.

Rachel said...

I didn't even think to send her with charcoal pills! Ah, those were some not so fun times. I did send her with bug spray. Lots of it.

Rachel said...

I didn't even think to send her with charcoal pills! Ah, those were some not so fun times. I did send her with bug spray. Lots of it.

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.