Monday, November 8, 2010

So cold

Yesterday I was feeling all achy and yuck.  I figured a good nights sleep would help.  Except I couldn't get warm.  I was freezing.  I was convinced the a/c was on and set to 55.  I put on extra clothes, nothing.   Howard decided to check my temp and it was 98.  Huh.  Then he tried it on him and it was 96.  Our thermometer would be no help.  I shivered through the night, having nightmares about baby alligators in Laura's bed.  This morning I discovered the culprit.  Mastitis.  Oh how I hate mastitis.  Its so miserable.  I feel horrible.  Luckily my prescription will be ready shortly, and hopefully I will feel better soon.

3 comments:

Diamond said...

Ugh. I hope you can recover quickly.

Baileys said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry - I can think of few things less desirable than mastitis... Seriously, let me know if you need anything - even if I just need to take your kiddos so you can nap!

Helen & Bill said...

Sorry, after all these years I can still remember how awful that feels. Get better soon. I love you, this too will pass.