Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'd love to do a 37 things I love about Howard post and fill it up with as many items as he is years old, but that would be pretty long and sappy, and if you know me IRL, I'm just not sappy, so I'll stick with 10.

10 Things about Howard
1.  I love that you go to work for us, even though you'd rather be home.
2.  I love that you will watch chick flix with me and even rented Twilight so we could mock it together
3.  I love that you have a strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and you honor the priesthood which you hold.
4.  I love that you let the kids beat you up when you play "Bring it on"
5.  I love that you are an awesome cook, do I really need to elaborate?
6.  You put up with all my crazy moods and know that we are in for it with 4 daughters.  I love that you agreed to have more kids (when we were discussing each kid, this is not an announcement in any way shape or form) knowing that we have girls and that they will most likely be as moody as me.
7.  I love that you know how to clean and practice that knowledge and aren't all jerky guy thinking all the cleaning is my job.
8  I love that you can do all sorts of home repair stuff and do it well.  I love that you think  up cool stuff to do with our house.
9.  I love that you are reading The Hunger Games just because I was interested in it, so cool and Date Night of you.
10.  I love you for your funny, quirky personality.  You make me laugh and you understand me, and I understand you.

Bonus:   I love you because you are incredibly handsome.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Awww! That's very sweet (without being sappy!)

Emma and Annie said...

Oh and # 11. He is an awsome Dad!!!