Sunday, September 5, 2010

Full of it

Who?  And full of what?  The potty training in 3 days lady, that is who.  Its been 8 days and we still have a child who refuses to eliminate in the toilet.  She has become like a dog and has 2 favorite spots to pee.  And she does it so fast that by the time we rush her to the potty, she is done, leaving a wet trail.  Its truly gross.  She did great yesterday, except for the naptime poop fiasco, but today made such a nasty disgusting mess and was so defiant that she is in a diaper to sleep.  Quite frankly I am tired of her at this point and she is driving Howard crazy. I am thinking of burning the dang ebook that I printed off and sending the author a picture of yet another pooped in pair of underwear. 

4 comments:

Bec and Doug said...

Good to know! Don't you just LOVE potty training?? I'd do labor again if they'd magically become potty trained around age 2.

Patty said...

Sounds like a dud of a book. I'm sorry things have been going so badly. Hopefully she'll catch on soon.

Emma and Annie said...

Yes she is I told you that she was.You gave it an honest try thought and that is what counts.

Ina's 5 and our Native Homeschool Blog said...

Not a fan of potty training myself. My dh is better at it then me. But when my now twelve yr old had a favorite spot dh moved the potty there. It would probably be less headache for you. The only other thing I have to offer is sympathy as I am struggling with my two year old as well and have decided to wait yet another month...or so.