Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We decided to take a spur of the moment trip to Utah. As in, my sister called to say her bathroom was fixed. I told her we would be there as soon as possible. The call was on Saturday morning and we arrived Sunday night. It was a very out of character thing for us. Howard hates going anywhere unless it has been planned well in advance.

We are currently at my sister's house and having a grand time. See, being spontaneous can be good. Pictures to follow when we return home.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey if you need a hair cut while you are here, I have openings Monday morning! What's wrong with Karen's bathroom?

Diamond said...

I love visiting with my sisters. I hope you have a great time.

Karen said...

Thanks so much for coming. It has been fun and we've made some great memories! Love you lots!