This week I decided to try my hand at making skirts. I had some material from my neighbor growing up. Its pretty old stuff that was begging to finally be put to use. On Sunday night I started cutting. Eventually it turned into this:
I couldn't make a skirt for Emma without making one for Sarah, the dress girl. This one took a bit longer, as I had nothing to go off except an idea in my mind and instructions from another blog that you just add an elastic waist and you are good. The resulting skirt is mostly done, although the waist needs a little adjusting as Sarah is small and has no bum to hold it up.
The girls are pretty happy with the results. I am contemplating putting a skirt on a shirt for Laura so the three of them can match. Annie of course is too old for matching.