The adventures of a homeschooling family

Howard and Rachel
Annie, Emma, Sarah, Laura and Adam

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Movies in her eyes

Emma has an interesting understanding of imagination. She says that she sees things in her eyes. I totally understand. I remember being little and seeing something on Sesame Street about imagination and being upset because I didn't have one. One day it just clicked that the images in my mind were my imagination. Emma isn't at that point yet.

Anyway, tonight I went to check on the older girls. They had already put away their action figures and were watching movies in their eyes. Currently they are watching a movie about "Lostsandra". A girl named Cassandra who gets lost everywhere she goes.

I am so glad they have active imaginations, no matter what they call them.

No comments: