Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Renaissance Festival


Saturday we went to the Renaissance Festival. We rented costumes for the oldest 3 this time. I think they looked great.
Annie and Emma tried their hands at archery. They were pretty good!

Howard bought the girls wooden swords

Laura got all tuckered out from all the excitement

Adam isn't pictured because he was with me in the snugli most of the time and I was taking the pictures. Howard took him in the snugli towards the end when my back was killing me, but at that point we were headed to the car and no one wants to see pictures of a parking lot.

p.s. If you feel so inclined, you can gush over how cute the girls hair is and how wonderful it looks intertwined with the garlands and what a good mom I must be to sit and do that before we left so I wouldn't be pestered to buy new garlands and have hair styled at the stalls at the festival.

3 comments:

Bec and Doug said...

They do look very cute, and you must be a wonderful mom. I've failed at training Mary to want her hair done so she rarely lets me do anything to it. Not that I'm as talented as you obviously are, but I can at least do a ponytail or something.

Katie Bell said...

Gushing as we speak...

Diamond said...

I say a very SMART mom. And they do look good.