Taken from the lovely Sara
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Totally Excited
4. DID YOU CONSIDER AN ABORTION? never!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 20
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Took a test, how else?
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Howard, he was right there. Then my sister.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes!
9. DUE DATE? October 15
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Oh yeah. Hyperemesis and cashiering don't mix
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? McDonald's Cheeseburgers
12. WHAT FOOD(S) MADE YOU NAUSEOUS? everything not a cheeseburger
13. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? nothing
14. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Girl
15. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope, she was perfect and we were pleased
16. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? about 20
17. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes
18. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew. I had one at work, Howard had one at work and 1 from church.
19. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Um, just the hyperemesis and the wicked puking/stress incontinence.
20. WHERE DID YOU DELIVER? CA
21. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 16
22. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Howard
23. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Howard and my mom, although the whole fam was in in the waiting room
24. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
25. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Oh yeah, it knocked me out good
26. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lbs, 6oz
27. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? Very early in the am
28. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Anne
29. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 9